DescriptionCome join a really amazing team on a fun project!
Starting salary range: $57,500-$80,500/annually. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Application deadline: 12-01-2013 for initial review
About the project: The University of California, Santa Cruz (UCSC) Library will lead development as the sole developer of an Omeka Curator Dashboard (OCD) for the curation and management of digital assets in preservation storage repositories. The OCD project will involve establishing workflows and processes interoperable with open-standards based repositories. The developer will write Omeka source code and develop plug-ins for appraisal and contributor, metadata and file management functions forming the OCD.
This position is eligible for 100% telecommute and is funded through 9/30/2015 with possiblity of extension.
- Bachelor's degree with coursework in computing or information systems and/or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with PHP, Zend Framework preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with MYSQL and understanding of relational and object-oriented database concepts
- Current knowledge of, and experience with XML metadata syntax, creating and using XSLT transformational stylesheets and cascading-stylesheets (CSS)
- Experience with one or more of the following web content software systems: Omeka, Wordpress, CONTENTdm, or Drupal
- Strong written communication skills which demonstrate the ability to draft clear and concise specifications and documentation
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
For more information and to apply online, visit http://jobs.ucsc.edu/, job number 1304666
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:44 UTC