Created: October 8, 2013
Production company Santa Monica0 other recent jobs
DescriptionTop Production Company located in Santa Monica is looking for an outstanding Archivist with strong knowledge of the Film and TV industry.
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the archive.
• Organizing and cataloging archives on-site and off-site.
• Maintenance of electronic archive database to facilitate access to materials.
• Ensure that the database is current and accurate.
• Preserve and store all objects relating to the company’s activity and history including props, photographs, and memorabilia.
• Daily media tracking of digital and print publications and broadcasts.
• Processing and preservation of publications including trades, newspapers, magazines, online articles, as well as television broadcasts.
• Manage the request and distribution of promotional materials.
• Other assigned projects as necessary.
• Archivist certification or Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science
• Minimum of 2-3 years archival experience with an applied interest in film and television.
• Demonstrated practical knowledge of contemporary archival practices, policies, and procedures.
• Demonstrated project management, analytical, and research skills.
• Ability to work independently and exercise initiative, discretion, and judgment.
• Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with others.
• Ability to work with electronic records and databases.
• Experience utilizing digital reproduction technologies such as scanners and digital cameras for preservation.
• Ability to transport assets off-site.
• Must be proficient in File Maker Pro and Adobe Photoshop.
Please forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
Last updated: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 23:44 UTC
How to apply
Published: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 00:53 UTC