Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library
- A bachelor’s degree plus 3-5 years experience building websites and web applications, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Web 2.0 mindset and an understanding of Web 2.0 philosophies, including integrating all platforms from podcasts to text messages to handheld devices to social networking platforms.
- Famiiar with WordPress and WordPress plugin development
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and learn new technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Ability to work in and contribute to a diverse team environment
- Must be a self-starter
- Experience with web 2.0 APIs including del.icio.us, flickr, Google maps, etc.
- Library experience, especially in a public library.
- Design experience would be helpful.
To apply, please submit a completed TSCPL application form with a resume and compelling cover letter, Application forms are available via the link in the column to the right. The selection committee will be reviewing applications and candidates until the position is filled. Appications and supporting materials received by July 29, 2012 will receive first consideration. A pre- and/or post-employment drug screen, criminal history record check, and physical capacity test are required as a condition of employment. EOE
- Job Type:
- Job URL:
- Page Views:
- Stephen Lusk