Thanks for clicking on the Curate tab, because like this cataloger on the left we could use your help!
jobs.code4lib.org automatically pulls job postings from the code4lib discussion list, American Library Association, Canadian Library Association, Australian Library and Information Association, HigherEd Jobs, Digital Koans, Idealist and ArchivesGig. If there are other appropriate job sources please let us know at Github by opening a feature request.
These job postings are put into a queue where they wait for someone like you to make sure that the posting:
- has not alread been posted (there's a fair bit of cross-pollination)
- is relevant for the code4lib community
- is assigned to an employer
- contains a significant amount of the origin text of the announcement
- has useful tags (from Freebase) assigned to it
In order to curate job postings you will need to login. So go and do that first, and come right back and we'll get started.